This section contains documentation on the following topics:
- Description of the Abuse service from a development perspective.
- The Activity Stream lets you log, group, and render activity related to actions taken by site members.
- Cache information, including examples and demonstrations.
Centralized file storage (CFS)
Information about the new Telligent Evolution Centralized File Storage (CFS) service, including:
- Description of the Comments service from a development perspective.
- Email information, including:
Content: Content, Applications, and Containers
Includes the following information:
- Customizing an Email Digest template, select the data to be imported, change when digest emails are sent, and troubleshooting.
- The services that make up the Email service, including email providers.
- Customizing Email templates, adding images and descriptions, extending IEmailTemplateExtension, and email template descriptions.
How developers can plug into to extend behaviors or alter content.
- Events, including examples and demonstrations.
Jobs are units of work that are executed in the background at user-defined intervals.
- Job information including:
The Like service offers developers the ability to allow members of the site to "like" user-generated content.
- Description of the Likes service from a development perspective.
The Mentions service offers developers the ability to allow members of the site to mention content within user-generated content.
While Permissions is not an extensibility point the Telligent Evolution platform offers APIs for viewing and managing permissions.
Plugins are used to interact with Telligent Evolution platform events, the in-process API, and services.
The rating service offers developers the ability to allow members of the site to rate user-generated content.
This service is responsible for calculating scores for content items.
Search is used by users to find content on the site and in many of the widget configuration and Control Panel pages. You can add custom content types in Telligent Evolution 7.0.
- Information about when to use Shared Membership, and creating or using an existing Membership Store.
The tag service offers developers the ability to allow members of the site to tag user-generated content.
If you are upgrading from Telligent Evolution 5.6 to Telligent Evolution 7.0, Telligent offers the Migrate 5.x Themes Utility to help move your theme to the new release.
- Development and topical information about the Telligent Evolution user interface components, including: