The following list details bugs that were fixed or will be fixed in chronological hotfixes. The hotfixes are cumulative, meaning that the more recent hotfix will contain fixes incorporated in previous hotfixes. Please contact Telligent Support to request a hotfix, ask questions about specific bug fixes, or get additional help in applying a hotfix to your environment.
3 March 2013: 18.104.22.168389
- 28446 - Performance improvements for ETL.
- 29271 - New index to improve UserContribution tasks performance.
12 December 2012: 22.214.171.124829
- 25930 - The Media Downloads Per Day report now correctly reports data for individual media galleries. The SQL query which creates this report was corrected.
11 September 2012: 126.96.36.199498
- 22561 - The Web Analytics Total Page Views report now includes the last day of data.
- 22706 - The Most Active Groups report spreadsheet (CSV) option no longer causes an exception when it is selected.
- 22827 - The Analytics Runner ExceptionData task now runs successfully and does not cause a duplicate key error.
- 22939 - The Most Popular Forum Tags report now correctly displays the list of tags with HTML tags and design elements.
13 August 2012: 188.8.131.52440
- 21939 - The Analytics runner now runs without errors or waiting for user input.
- 21963 - The FirstTimeVisitorsPerDayTimeSliceData task now completes successfully.
19 June 2012: 184.108.40.206255
- 19402 - The Most Active Users report and User Key Vital Signs report now display comparable numbers of active users.
- 19734 - The Forums Discussoms By Date report now works correctly (GroupPath, SectionID, and a chart rendering check were added).
- 19780 - The NaturalLanguageProcessingTask now completes successfully when executing Analytics Runner.
16 May 2012: 220.127.116.1139
- 10090 - The help text was updated to reflect the 1, 3 and 7 day views for average time-to-solution for the "Answer Rate for Groups & Forums" and "Reply Rate for Groups & Forums" reports. Previously it showed a 2-day view in the help text that did not match the actual report.
- 16807 - You can now access the RSS feed for the Contributions Per User report.
- 16808 - You can now access the RSS feed for the Exception Detailed report.
- 16809 - You can now access the RSS feed for the Top Internal Search Keywords report.
- 16810 - You can now access the RSS feed for the Users in Roles report.
- 16811 - You can now access the RSS feed for the Total Views Per Page (Wikis) report.
- 16812 - You can now access the RSS feed for the Users Per Email Domain report.
- 18377 - The Blogs Summary Overview Report now returns results after several minutes rather than timing out when you have a large amount of blog view data.
- 18454 - When using an offload appliance for SSL, you can now successfully scope reports by specific groups without seeing errors.
- 18957 - Long-running tasks no longer cause deadlocks due to Telligent Evolution processes needing a table or row lock on the ForumPostData task.
- 16815 - We now correctly handle the deletion of a user when calculating all reports, particularly edge list connections and reports pulling forum replies, blog comments, media comments, and wiki revisions.
- 19249 - You can now access the RSS feed for the Topic Tracker report.
- 19540 - The URL spreadsheet generated for a group-scoped report (such as Top Originators, Top Commenters, or Top Contributors) placed on a dashboard now contains the correct URLs.
15 March 2012: 18.104.22.16836
- 16428 - The UserDisplayNameTask on the Analytics Runner now imports all users when executing. There was previously an issue of the task excluding established users and only it importing new registrants (but it should have been importing all users during each execution). To correct the issue, we fixed an issue with a supporting task.
28 November 2011: 22.214.171.12465
- 11465 - There is no longer a BulkCopy SQL exception that states in the log file, "The given value of type String from the data source cannot be converted to type nvarchar of the specified target column," after attempting to run the following tasks to completion with the Analytics Runner:
Previously, usernames over 64 characters could trigger an issue with unmatching source and destination data fields that prevented the tasks from completing. We increased the destination field width to match the source field width to correct the problem.
1 November 2011: 126.96.36.19977
- 11170 - Telligent Analytics no longer assigns random new guids to non-cookie users. There was a bug with all authentication types in the Extended Analytics module that caused a random new identifier to be created the first time a user visited the site, or used a new browser, or performed any action that called for a new cookie to be created - instead of using the user’s membership identifier. We corrected the issue.
3 October 2011: 188.8.131.5287
- 24 - Fixed groupPath issue for ForumAnswerReachDetailedReport and ForumUserDetailedReport.
- 33 - Fixed an issue causing ReplyRatesPerDayData to not properly update reply rates for groups. Also fixed ForumReplyRatesDetailedReport which was not filtering thread starter replies.
- 37 - Applied same fix from 3.7 #114 to check for ApplicationType = 13.
- 41 - Fixed an issue where the ExitRatioByPageOverTimeReport query had an incorrect GROUP BY element (Exits).
- 42 - Fixed groupPath issue for QuestionsPostedByUserByDateReport.
- 43 - Added GroupPath to the query (via join) in order to construct external link properly.
- 46 - Fixed report queries to show correct number of comments.
- 49 - Fixed the way dates are parsed in the UserData task so it works for the UK.
- 52 - UserDisplayNameData task updated to remove the 1000 bulk processing (same as #66).
- 53 - UserData task updated to remove the 1000 bulk processing (same as #66).
- 55 - BlogPostData task updated to remove the 1000 bulk processing (same as #66).
- 56 - Fixed an issue where ForumPostData_Updates task was not sorting the data it pulled and therefore would not eventually update all records. Also fixed performance issues with the task; it now only updates records that need to be updated.
- 57 - Fixed an issue where ForumThreadData_Updates task was not sorting the data it pulled and therefore would not eventually update all records. Also fixed performance issues with the task; now only updates records that need to be updated.
- 58 - MediaPostData task was updated to remove the 1000 bulk processing (same as #66).
- 59 - MediaCommentData task was updated to remove the 1000 bulk processing (same as #66).
- 60 - Fixed an issue where WikiData_Updates task was not sorting the data it pulled and therefore would not eventually update all records. Also fixed performance issues with the task. It now only updates records that need to be updated.
- 61 - Removing hard-coded schema name in place of $%schema$ and temp table names for @temp place holders.
- 62 - Fixed an issue where WikiCommentData_Updates task was not sorting the data it pulled and therefore would not eventually update all records. Also fixed performance issues with the task; it now only updates records that need to be updated.
- 63 - Fixed an issue where WikiRevisionData_Updates task was not sorting the data it pulled and therefore would not eventually update all records. Also fixed performance issues with the task it now only updates records that need to be updated.
- 64 - Updated UserFriendshipData_Updates task to be an IncrementalUpdateMergeQueryTask.
- 65 - SectionData task updated to remove the 1000 bulk processing (same as #66).
- 66 - GroupData task updates to remove the 1000 bulk processing. Now all records changed are updated during that task processing (not just the top 1000).
- 67 - Fixed an issue with ExtendedAnalytics that required modifying the ExtendedAnalytics.config file with an OOB install of a community site using a virtual directory.
- 78 - Modified ReplyRatesPerDayData task to eliminate rollupGroupId=NULL issue.
- 80 - Corrected spelling errors in ReadMe.
1 June 2011: 184.108.40.20617
- 25 - Fixed an issue with the External Links not properly building. Forums was missing SectionId and Media was missing ApplicationKey.
- 28 - Fixed an issue where the MediaGalleryFilesByGalleryReport was not filtering by its @Param (Media Gallery).
- 29 - Fixed an issue where the query calculated number of posts using SUM(PostId) instead of COUNT(PostId).
- 30 - RegistrationsByDateReport uses GroupId to determine activity count (hence no "cannot scope by group" message), but does not filter users by Group (which is why the data seems off). Added the CanScopeToGroup property and set it to FALSE.
- 31 - Fixed ForumReplyRatesDetailedReport from throwing an Excel export error. Updated query and table constructor to use new column name. Re: #1611.
- 32 - Updated User Key Vital Signs report to use parameter sniffing and faster inner join queries (as opposed to IN > SELECT statements).
- 33 - Reply Rate reports should not include one’s own reply to a thread.This was fixed.
- Rewrote the AvgTimeToReply query to make it more performant.
- 34 - Updated the Update.SQL patch to rs_SchemaVersion from cs_.
- 36 - MostViewedFilesByGalleryReport was not filtering by the selected date range control. This was corrected.
22 February 2011: 220.127.116.1126
- Added the Analytics Runner back to the package.
- The customer version number was changed to 18.104.22.16826. (3.6.14826 is the same as 22.214.171.12426.)
1 February 2011: 126.96.36.19928