Access the File Options page to control files properties for the gallery. You can:
- Control whether or not users can add files to the gallery.
- Enable file and comments moderation.
- Control whether or not the gallery owner is notified when there are files and comments to be moderated.
- Enable file ratings capability.
To set the file options properties:
Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > Manage My Media Galleries > [media gallery] > Settings > File Options.
Set the File Options page properties:
Moderate Files - Files uploaded to the media gallery must be moderated. This setting will not affect administrators and media gallery owners (or specifically, users who have the Media Gallery - Override Validation permission) because their files do not require moderation.
Enable comment notifications for owners - Media gallery owners are notified via email each time a file is uploaded to the media gallery.
Enable Ratings - Authenticated users can rate media gallery files. Anonymous users do not have access to the rating functionality.
Enable Comments - Users can comment on files in the media gallery.
Moderate Comments - Comments posted on the media gallery require moderation. This setting will not affect administrators and media gallery owners (or specifically, users who have the Media Gallery - Override Validation permission) because files their files do not require moderation. (Read more about moderating files.)
Enable Comment Notifications - Media gallery owners are notified via email each time a comment is posted on the media gallery.
Click Save to apply the settings.
- Gallery setup - Access the Gallery Setup page to modify the media gallery title and description.
- Presentation - Access the Presentation page to set the View Type default for your gallery files.
- RSS options - Access the RSS Options page to set syndication properties for the media gallery.