Displays the form for adding a user file.
The Enable User Files property must be enabled on the User Files page to use the Add User File widget.
When added, the file appears on the user's home page Files tab. However, for this tab to appear, it must be enabled in the User - Navigation widget. If the Files tab is not enabled, you can navigate to the page directly (as an admin) at <site name>/members/<member name>/files/default.aspx, ex. http://evo2.org/telligentevolution/members/admin/files/default.aspx.
This widget doesn't display properly in a single column layout position. (The Browse button gets cut off.)
Where it works
This widget works on the Site User Files tab.
Enable user files
Enable user file storage on the Site User Files tab.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Add User File widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- In the Widget Title field, you can click Change and enter a new title.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.
Configure the User - Navigation widget, selecting the Include files link check box.