The API Key List widget lists the applications and keys you have authorized to communicate with the site for you.
This widget works on a special page, user-editapikeys.aspx.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page on the API key page, select and place the API Key List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the widget title by clicking Change and entering a new name in the Widget Title field.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.