Displays the blog name and an RSS syndication link to the blog.
This widget works on the blog and blog post pages. If you place it on the blog post page, it provides a link back to the blog page as shown in the screen capture above.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page on the blog or blog post page, then select and place the Blog - Banner widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog opens.
You can change the title of this widget by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.