In Telligent Community 5.5, the Blog Author field was automatically set to the current user. Some options were renamed to make them easier to understand.
This widget brings up the same window as the Blog - Links widget Create new blog option.
Displays a create widget form in which you can add a blog to your Web site.
This widget is visible only to users who have the Group - Create new blogs privilege.
This widget requires search to be installed in order to work.
This widget works on nearly any page of the site.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widgets > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Blog - Create Blog widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar.
You can change this widget's title, such as from "Blog - Create Blog" to "Create a new blog" by clicking Change and entering the new name.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.