In Telligent Community 5.5, this and all other browse or link widgets became allowed for group owners.
Displays a list of months with the number of archived blogs for each month. You can click on the month to display the list of archived blogs for that month in the central space of the Web page.
Where it works
This widget works on a blog home page or blog post page.
You may have to wait awhile for this list to populate.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page on the page, then select and place the Blog - Monthly Archive List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar.
You can change the following option:
- Widget title - You can change the title of the widget from "Blog - Monthly Archive List" to another desired name (such as "Archive") by clicking Change and entering the new name.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.