This widget defines page information including the post name, blog name, tags, etc., depending on the page you’re on.
Where it works
This widget works on blog pages and blog post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page on the blog page, then select and place the Blog - Title widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar.
You can change the following option:
- Widget title - You can change the title of the widget from Blog - Title to another desired name by clicking Change and entering the new name. Note that this will not change the name of the widget on the page layout; instead, it will change the name of the tag in the HTML.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.