Opens the conversation dialog window, which allows you to have a private conversation with a friend.
The Enable Conversations property must be enabled on the General Site Settings page to use the Conversation widget.
Where it works
This widget displays a single conversation between users and, as such, only works on the conversations/<conversation page ID>.aspx page. To view the available conversations, use the Conversation List widget.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page on the page, then select and place the Conversation widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar.
It is possible to change the title of this widget, such as from "Conversation" to "Conversations." To do so, enter a new name in the Widget Title field and click Change.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.