This widget defines the title for the page, depending on the page you’re on.
The widget header can be configured for this widget, but it controls the header - not the title. Also, note that the contents of this widget are always hidden in our out-of-the-box themes, so you’ll not be able to see the widget header unless you modify CSS.
Where it works
This widget works on core pages (e.g., home page, user profile, login, logout, conversations, or any other page outside of a group).
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page on the page, then select and place the Core - Title widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the following options:
- Widget title - You can change the title of the widget from Core - Title to another desired name by clicking Change and entering the new name. Note that this will not change the name of the widget on the page layout; instead, it will change the name of the tag in the HTML.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.