This widget defines page information including the post name, forum name, tags, etc., depending on the page you’re on, and displays it on the tab.
The widget header can be configured for this widget, but it controls the header - not the title. Also, note that the contents of this widget are always hidden in out of the box themes, so you will not be able to see the widget header unless you modify CSS.
Where it works
This widget works on forum pages and forum post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Forum - Title widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar.
You can change the following option:
- Widget title - You can change the title of the widget from Forum - Title to another desired name by clicking Change and entering the new name. Note that this will not change the name of the widget on the page layout; instead, it will change the name of the tag in the HTML.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.