In Telligent Evolution 5.6:
- The Moderate posts link (now called Moderate Forum) was instituted to show whether there are any posts to moderate.
- "Follow this question" was renamed "Add to my discussions." This has since been removed.
In Telligent Evolution 5.5, the Manage Subscriptions link began appearing on aggregated landing pages of multiple forums. The Mute/Unmute email notifications option was added for the thread link. You became able to manage members' link text in Joinless groups from this widget.
Displays a list of functionality links. The available links are based on your privileges and list configuration. You can customize the links widget any way you want. For example, the above screenshot shows a links widget called "Admin," which contains some links that may be available to non-administrators, but a number that only administrators can access.
Where it works
This widget works on forum home pages and forum post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Forums - Links widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the following options:
- Start a New Thread Link - Opens the Create/Edit post form. You must have the Create New Threads privilege.
- Mark All Read - Marks all unread threads in the forum as read.
- Subscription Link - Subscribes to the forum.
- Favorites Thread Link - Displays as Favorite This Thread link. Adds the thread to your favorites list.
- Favorites Link - Displays as the Favorite This Forum link. Adds the forum to the favorite places list.
- Moderate Forum - Accesses the forums moderation section of the Control Panel. You must have Moderate privilege.
- Create New Forum - Accesses the Create New Forum page in the Control Panel. You must have the Create New Threads privilege.
- Change Forum Settings - Accesses the forums administration section of the Control Panel. You must have the Edit Forum Settings privilege.
- Subscribe via RSS - Adds an RSS feed for the forum.
- Capture to Wiki Link - Launches the capture forum to wiki functionality.
- Share This Link - Opens the Start Conversation modal window. You can send a friend a link to the thread.
- Manage Subscriptions - Shows a list of forums (the Forum - Email Subscriptions widget) with their groups and whether or not you're subscribed to them. You can change this last option by clicking it.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.