Displays a form for creating a new group. The form contains the same properties you will find when you create a group through the Control Panel.
The Group - Create widget can be used only by group owners/administrators.
This widget requires search to be installed in order to work.
Where it works
This widget works on a site home page, group home page, application page, or post page.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Group - Create widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
From here, you can change the title of this widget, such as from "Group - Create" to "Create a Group," by clicking Change and entering a new title in the Widget Title field.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.