Displays the media gallery name and links to favorite, subscribe, or create a new post.
Where it works
This widget works on the media gallery and media gallery post pages. If you place it on the media gallery post page, it provides a link back to the media gallery page.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Media Gallery - Media Gallery Banner widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the name of the widget by clicking Change and entering the new name.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.