In Telligent Community 5.5, the media file upload dialog box began providing a visual cue to let you know that it is uploading.
Displays the upload/edit file form, which allows users to upload a file to the media gallery.
Users who do not have file upload privileges will not have access to this functionality.
Where it works
This widget works on media gallery home pages and post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- In Edit Page mode, select and place the Media Gallery - Upload/Edit File Form widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the name of the widget, such as from "Media Gallery - Upload/Edit File Form" to "Upload or edit a file," by clicking Change and entering the new name.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.