This widget is new in Telligent Community 6.0.
Customizes the navigation to groups and subgroups in a navigation bar. This widget differs from the Group - Navigation widget that existed in previous releases.
Where it works
This widget works on just about any page on the site.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Navigation - Group widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the following options:
- Change the widget title by clicking Change and entering a new name.
- Navigation style:
- Single-bar static w/Dropdown - Single static bar of links with hover-over dropdowns that do not change as the user navigates throughout the site.
- Dual-bar drilldown - Dual bar of links that do not change as the user navigates through the site. Click on the drill-down arrow to display an additional level.
- Single-bar drilldown - Single bar of links that do not change as the user navigates through the site. Click on the drill-down arrows to display additional levels.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.