Not paged/not filtered
Not paged/not filtered/first post excerpt
The RSS Feed widget displays the most recent items from RSS feeds.
Where it works
This widget works on just about any page on the site.
The RSS Feed widget does not support reading ATOM feeds.
Telligent Community uses RSS.NET and thus uses its supported RSS versions.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the RSS Feed widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can configure the following options:
- Widget title - Click Change to edit this widget's name, such as changing "RSS Feed" to "Feed."
- Feed URL - The full URL of the RSS feed to retrieve and display.
- View type-
- Not Paged/Not Filtered -The view shown above. This view does not contain an excerpt.
- Not Paged/Not Filtered/First Post Excerpt -The second view above. This view contains a first line excerpt of the post, if available.
- Number of items to show -The number of feed items to display in the widget.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.