This is a new widget in Telligent Community 6.0. In this release, a number of code improvements have been made to facilitate accessibility for this widget.
Allows you to search the site, groups, or application pages for desired content.
This widget is not designed for placement in a single column of a page layout. If you place it in a single column, the search field may appear truncated.
This widget requires search to be installed in order to work.
Where it works
This widget works in the header of a page.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Site - Search widget.
- Click Configure in the widget menu bar.
You can change the widget title by clicking Change and entering a new title, such as "Search the site."
- Click Save in the confirmation dialog.
- Click Save Page.