Lists the folders that have been added by the user.
Where it works
This widget works on the user Files tab.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- In Edit Page mode, select and place the User Folder List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the widget name by clicking Change and entering a new file name.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.