Lists the previous versions of a wiki page, with links to read them.
Where it works
This widget works on the wikis-history page.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Wikis - History widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the title of the widget by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.