Displays the details of the current wiki page, including its author and most recent revision.
A page must have been saved in order for this widget to appear.
Where it works
This widget works on a wiki post page.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click In Edit Page, then select and place the Wikis - Page Details widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the widget title by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.