Displays a specific wiki revision page, with links that take you to the current version or allow you to revert to the version being displayed. This widget is different from the Wikis - History widget, which shows a list of revisions.
Where it works
This widget works on the wikis-revision page.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Wikis - Revision widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the title of this widget by clicking Change and entering a new name.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.