The blog post Comments & Feedback page enables reader comments and ratings; email notifications, and reader trackbacks.
To set comments and feedback properties:
- Click the name of the blog post in the Blog - Post List.
- Click Edit this post in the Options panel. The Control Panel Manage > Posts tab appears.
- Click Comments & Feedback.
Set the Comments & Feedback page properties.
Can readers comment on posts - If enabled, readers are allowed to comment on the post.
Review comments prior to publishing - Select an option:
- Publish comments immediately - All comments are published without you moderating them first.
- Anonymous comments must be approved - You can moderate unsigned comments, but attributed comments will be published.
- All comments must be approved - You have the opportunity to review comments before they are published.
Can readers rate posts - If enabled, readers can rate the post.
Send email notifications - Specifies what circumstance the blog author will receive email about:
- Do not send mail - The blog author is not emailed about comments or feedback.
- All feedback - The blog author is only notified about feedback.
- All comments - The blog author is only notified of comments.
Multi-user blogging -If enabled, this enables blogs with multiple authors to all receive the notification types listed above (comments and/or feedback). This option is not enabled unless multiple author blogging has been enabled for the blog.
Display references (trackbacks) (not displayed in screen capture) - If enabled, creates a trail of references to your blog when other people link to it.
Click Save to apply the settings.