In Telligent Community, you work with content when you utilize the blog, wiki, file gallery, and forum applications. You can manipulate or enhance this content in a number of ways, including those listed below. This section contains the following articles:
- Content management - Insert content from Microsoft Word; spell check content; insert a horizontal rule, or insert an emoticon.
- Edit content using the enhanced editor - Use the tools in the enhanced text editor (font, list styles, indent, justification, highlighting, cutting and pasting, media insertion, or HTML editing).
- Edit in fullscreen mode - View the page contents in a screen-wide window while still having access to the enhanced editor tools.
- Embed a media file into a content page - Insert a static image, video, or sound file into a page.
- File viewer text part - Embed local and remote files and URLs into your post pages.
- Format text - Change font family, style, and size; create lists, and select alignment options into a content page.
- Relative and absolute URLs - Learn more about how to use links to navigate to other documents in the same context or a different one.
- Text editor links and anchors - Add hyperlinks to external documents or to anchors within your page or post, as well as remove hyperlinks and anchors.
- Using tables - Use the table creator button to create a table or modify table rows, columns, cells, and background color.
- Word-wheel searching for application browse controls - Understand how the search capability functions - providing you content areas to select from or content areas to narrow search results.
There is an enhancement for Telligent Community 6.0 called Document Preview which displays Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files as well as PDFs in a media gallery as read-only previews. For more information, see this documentation. For an example, see the Telligent Marketplace.