Telligent Connect for Sitecore 2.0 enables you to seamlessly integrate content and social engagement from Telligent Community into an all-encompassing audience experience from Sitecore.
Capabilities in release 2.0
This release includes the following features:
- Viewing and commenting on a blog post.
- Seeing all of a blog author's posts, and seeing all the blogs he/she shares information on.
- Viewing full details of any post made by a blog author.
- Create/Edit Blog Posts (new in 2.5)
- Replying to a forum thread.
- Viewing details of specific discussions or question/answer streams.
- Suggesting or verifying a forum reply as an answer.
- Seeing all discussions and question/answers posted in a forum or message board.
- Seeing the different forums or message boards you can participate in.
- Posing questions and starting discussions.
File gallery features
- Commenting on files. ***
- Seeing all available galleries, and all available files in a file gallery. ***
- Viewing specific files in full mode. ***
- Viewing gallery files in slideshow mode. ***
- Uploading media gallery files. ***
User Profile features (New in 2.5)
- View friends and followers
- Add a friend or follower
- Display/edit a user's bio
- Display user role badges ***
Activity features (New in 2.5)
- View community activity
- Update your status
*** - This feature is dependent on your Telligent Community license. Check your Telligent Community license to see if this feature is available for use.
For more detail about features, view the Working with contextual URLs in Sitecore article since several widgets in Telligent Community rely on specific content or contextual data in order to display their contents properly within Sitecore.
Guides included in this documentation