Group owners select and configure both the applications (blogging, wikis, forums, file/media galleries) that members of the group utilize and the permissions that the group has within these applications.
This section contains the following articles:
- Add a forum - Specify the forum name and the group to whom it belongs.
- Forum Permissions page - Set the roles and permissions properties for a forum.
- Create a media gallery - Enable and name a media gallery, decide its URL and owner(s), and decide whether to index file names for searches.
- Media gallery permissions - Add or remove permissions specific to media galleries (attaching files locally, moderation, etc.) for a site role.
- Create a new blog - Specify the new blog's name and location information, desired syndication settings, and access control.
- Blog Permissions page - Add or remove permissions specific to blogs (attaching files locally, moderation, etc.) for a site role.
- Set a default document - Control where Telligent Community writes files to.
- Create a new wiki - Enable, name, and describe a wiki; specify its group and URL.
- Wiki Permissions page - Add or remove permissions specific to media galleries (attaching files locally, moderation, etc.) for a site role.
- Enabling group applications - Another way of enabling or changing group-level applications.
- Group Permissions page - Control the group user roles and assign permissions to the roles.
- Site roles and group membership types - The four default users and their permissions; group membership types.
- Change a user's role - Remove a role or add a role from a user.
- Permissions defined - Descriptions of all permissions in Telligent Community.
- Role icons - Associate an icon with any community role.
- View users in a role - View a list of all users who are assigned a role.
Note: In release 7.1, Telligent added the capabilities to revert group role permissions back to the defaults, restoring permission inheritance from the site.