Use the following procedure to add a wiki to your community.
The create a new wiki functionality allows you to set up your wiki's name, Web address, and the group to whom the wiki belongs, as well as enable or disable the wiki. All of these properties are modifiable through the wiki editing functionality. You must use the editing functionality to modify the default wiki user permissions.
To create a new wiki:
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Wiki Administration > Create New Wiki.
- Set the wiki Basic page properties:
- Wiki Name - Name of the wiki.
- Web Address - Web address of the wiki. White spaces are changed to "". Only numbers, letters, "-", and "-" are valid characters for the Web address.
- Description - Describes the wiki.
- Group - Specifies the group to which the wiki belongs. You can also assign it to the wiki site root.
- Enable this Wiki - Enables the wiki. When the wiki is disabled, it is not available to users.
- Click Save to apply the settings.