Media gallery is a core application that displays multiple types of files, images and videos and makes them available for user downloads and comments. You can set default options and quotas that apply to all media galleries within your community. Group owners can add an unlimited number of media galleries to their groups.
This section contains the following articles:
- Gallery Setup properties - Modify the media gallery title and/or description.
- Increase the maximum size of file uploads - Modify the web.config file to increase the file upload capability by increasing the upload runtime.
- Manage media gallery comments - Edit, delete, publish, or unpublish comments.
- Manage media gallery files - Edit, delete, publish, or unpublish files.
- Manage media gallery tags - Create, edit, or delete tags.
- Media file options - Control media gallery upload, comments, moderation, and ratings.
- Presentation properties - Choose whether to list media gallery files or show thumbnails of their images.
- Quick upload media files - Upload a file without adding any properties to it. (Long file names will be truncated.)
- Required folder permissions - File folder permissions required by Network Service accounts or ASP.NET for proper media gallery access.
- RSS Options properties - Enable/disable media file RSS feed capability as well as syndication and tag settings.