This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
Displays the blog's About page.
You must enable the blog Publish the About You page property before this widget is able to populate.
This widget works in blog and blog post pages.
Enable and fill in the About you section
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > My blogs > [blog name] > Configure > Blog setup > About, or Edit blog settings.
- Click About.
- Select Yes for "Publish the 'About You'" page option.
- Enter a title for the article to publish about you.
- Enter body copy for the article.
- Click Save.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page on the blog page, select and place the Blog - About widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar.
You can change this widget's title, such as from "Blog - About" to "About," by clicking
Change and entering the new name, then clicking Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.