This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
Displays user feedback to blog posts.
This widget works on the blog post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Blog - Comment List widget.
- Click Configure in the widget menu bar.
You can change the following options for the widget:
- Widget title - If you click Change, you can enter a new name for the widget, such as changing from "Blog - Comment List" to "Comment List."
- RSS for comments - If checked, enables the RSS link within the widget. Whether or not this check box is selected, the feed is registered for autodetection.
- Number of comments to display per page - The default is 15.
- Click Save to save the changes in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.