This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
This widget brings up the same form as the Blog Links widget Email Blog Author option.
Displays the email form that is sent to blog owners.
The Enable the email author form property on the blog Email page must be enabled for you to use the Contact widget.
This widget works in blog and blog post pages.
Configure the email setting
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > My blogs > [blog name] > Configure > Blog Setup > Email.
- For the "Email notifications" option, change "Do not send email" to All feedback or All comments.
- All feedback
- All comments
- For "Enable the Email Blog Author form," select Yes.
- Enter the recipient email address in the Contact Email Address field.
- Click Save.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Blog - Email Author widget.
You can change this widget's title, such as from "Blog - Email Author" to "Email the
author," by clicking Change and entering the new name.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.