This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
Displays breadcrumbs on the page to aid in navigation, usually at the top of the page.
You can't use the Core - Breadcrumbs and application or group breadcrumb widgets interchangeably.
Where it works
This is a core page widget and, as such, works outside of groups or applications (those items with their own breadcrumb widgets). The widget is only available where it works.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Core - Breadcrumbs widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the title of the widget from "Core - Breadcrumbs" to another desired name by clicking Change and entering the new name. (Although the widget title is not displayed.)
- Click Save to exit the dialog.
- Click Save Page.