This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
The Create API Key widget allows you to generate an application key that communicates for you on the site.
Where it works
This widget works on a special page, user-editapikeys.aspx.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page on the API key page, then select and place the Create API Key widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the widget title by clicking Change and entering a new name in the Widget Title field.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.