This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
The External Site (IFRAME) widget enables you to embed an external site in an HTML IFrame.
Where it works
This widget works on just about any page on the site.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the External Site (IFrame) widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can make the following changes:
- Widget Title - Enter a new name for the widget here, if desired
- URL to Embed - The external site's URL (e.g., cnn.com)
- Viewable Height (in pixels)
- Enable Scrolling check box
- Enable Border check box
- Click Save.
- Click Save Page.