This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
In Telligent Community 7.0, the term "favorite" was changed to "bookmark" in many areas of the community for the Enterprise theme.
Displays the list of the user's bookmarks.
You need to have content or places marked as bookmarks for this widget to display.
Where it works
This widget works on group pages, post pages, and the user profile page. Note, this widget might not display for you as an accessing user if you configure it to show bookmarked items for the contextual user.
The Enterprise theme uses the term "Bookmark," while the Default theme uses the term "Favorite."
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Favorite Content List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can make the following changes:
Widget title - Enter a new name in the Widget Title field and click Change to edit the name of the widget, such as from "Favorite Content List" to "Favorite Content."
- Filtered/paged list- Includes filtering tabs for each application type
- Not Filtered/paged - Shows all favorites without the filtering tabs
Show favorited items for:
- Contextual user - The user (other than your user ID) for whom you're setting options
- Accessing user - The user who is making the changes to this widget (your user ID)
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.