This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
This widget defines page information including the thread name, forum name, tags, etc., depending on the page you’re on, and displays it on the tab.
If you are also using the Custom Title widget, you have to either remove this widget or place the Custom Title widget higher on the page because the widget that renders first is the one that serves up the resource for the page.
Where it works
This widget works on forum pages and forum post pages.
This widget is only visible on the page in the Enterprise theme. It is not visible in the Default theme.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Forum - Title widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar.
You can change the title of the widget from Forum - Title to another desired name by clicking Change and entering the new name. Note that this will not change the name of the widget on the page layout; instead, it will change the name of the tag in the HTML.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.