This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
Displays the Create/Edit form so you can create or edit a thread. This form displays when the user clicks the Start New Thread link.
You must have the Forum - Create New Threads privilege to see this widget.
Where it works
This widget works on forum pages and forum post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Forums - Create/Edit Post widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the following options:
- Widget Title - You can change the title of this widget, such as from "Forums - Create/Edit Posts" to "Create or change a post," by clicking Change and entering the new name.
- Display Forum Link in Title - If checked, the forum title displays as an active link.
- Click Save to exit the dialog.
- Click Save Page.