This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
Displays group breadcrumbs. The breadcrumbs are normally at the top of the page, and provide users a visual display of their location within the Web site. Each item in the breadcrumb is a link to a page. The above example shows the group breadcrumbs with a top-level group (such as Home) and subgroup (Sample group).
Note: The Group - Title widget contains its own breadcrumb.
You can't place this widget on the site home page.
Where it works
This widget works on group home pages, (application pages, e.g., blog, wiki), and post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- In Edit Page mode, select and place the Group - Breadcrumbs widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the name of this widget, such as from "Group Breadcrumbs" to "Breadcrumbs," by clicking Change and entering a new name in the Widget Title field.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.