This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
Displays a form which allows users to contact the group owners.
The Enable Contact Form check box on the Control Panel Dashboard Group Options page must be enabled for the contact form to display. Note that the form can only be set up for groups which are not of the Joinless group type.
Where it works
This widget works on group pages, application pages (e.g., blog, forum), and post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Group - Contact widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the name of the widget, such as from "Group - Contact" to "Contact This Group," by clicking Change and entering the new title in the Widget Title field.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.