This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
In Telligent Community 7.0, an option for Mentions was added.
Lists common links for the group.
Where it works
This widget works on group home pages.
The term "bookmark" is used instead of "favorite" in the Enterprise theme version of this widget.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Group - Links widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can configure the following properties:
- Widget Title - Enter a new title if desired.
- Select, rearrange, and enable the links to be displayed:
- Create new group - Opens the Group - Create widget.
- Contact Group Owners - Sends a contact request to group owners by opening the Group - contact widget.
- Show 'invite user' link - Sends a user (invited by name or email address) an invitation to join the group by opening the Group - Membership List widget.
- Show 'join group' link - Displays as "apply to join." Displays a link to join the group to non-members.
- Show 'edit group' link - Opens the Group Options page for editing.
- Show 'edit theme' link - Opens the group theme configuration page.
- Show 'manage members' link - Opens the Members tab of the Group - Membership List widget so you can add members by username or role.
- Show 'manage contact requests' link - Opens the Group Contact Request list.
- Show 'manage content pages' link - Opens the group content page tab.
- Show 'favorite group' link - Displays as "Add this group to favorites." Favorites the group and shows it in the user profile Favorites tab.
- Review appeals - Displays only if the user has the Group - Manage Abuse permission. Opens the Appeal Queue page with theAbuse Appeal Queue widget.
- Mentions - Displays all mentions of the group by opening the Group - Mention List widget.
- Click Save to close the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.