This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
In Telligent Community 7.0, the "View type" option was removed, defaulting to the view which enables you to add members. The "More" option is no longer present.
This widget sorts:
- The Members tab by username, recent activity, group join date, or membership type.
- The Role members tab by role name, group join date, or membership type.
- The Pending users tab is not sorted.
This widget no longer sorts for top group members. Instead, the Group - Members List widget can sort users by group author quality score.
Displays the list of group members. Group owners/administrators can add members by username or role, or email.
Where it works
This widget works on group-specific pages such as home pages, application pages, or post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Group - Membership List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the name of this widget, such as from "Group - Membership List" to "Group Members," by clicking Change and entering the new title.
Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.