This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
Application name sort order
Displays a browse control that lists all the file galleries on the Web site. You can navigate to the gallery by clicking on the media gallery title.
If you don't check "Show data from groups and all subgroups," the list will only display galleries at the site root. (By default, there are not any applications on the site root.) This widget does not show the search box if it returns three or fewer results (by default), even if you check the "Include search box" option.
This and all other browse or list widgets are now allowed for group owners. All browse widgets search against application names as well as group names.
This widget requires search to be installed in order to work.
Where it works
This widget works on just about any page on the site.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Media Gallery - Browse Media Galleries widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the following options:
- Widget title - You can change the name of the widget, such as from "Media Gallery - Browse Media Galleries" to "Browse the media galleries," by clicking Change and entering the new name.
- Show file gallery name - If checked, the gallery title displays in the list. (If Show data from groups and all subgroups is unchecked, the list displays only galleries at the site root.)
- Show file gallery group name - If checked, the parent group displays.
- Show post count - If checked, the number of files posted to the galleries is listed.
- Show latest post date - If checked, the date of the most recent file for each gallery is noted.
- Show data from groups and all subgroups - If checked, displays galleries from the site root, groups, and subgroups.
- Page size - The default is five.
- Default sort order- Applies a sorting filter.
- Application name - Sorts the galleries in alphabetical order.
- Posts - Sorts the galleries by the greatest number of posted files, from most to least.
- Last post - Sorts the galleries by most recent posted files, from the gallery with the most recent to the oldest.
- Include current group's name in title - Displays the name of the parent group with the title.
- Include search box - Includes word-wheel search capability for media files.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.