This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
In Telligent Community 7.0, this widget has a new Like button added.
Displays user comments related to a media file.
The Delete link is available only to gallery owners/administrators.
Where it works
This widget works on media gallery post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Media Gallery - Comment List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change:
- Widget title - You can change the name of the widget, such as from "Media Gallery - Comment List" to "Comments," by clicking Change and entering the new name.
- Number of comments to display per page - The default is 15.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.