This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
Displays details related to the file, including file author, post date, number of times the file has been downloaded, file size, and the number of times it has been viewed.
Where it works
This widget works on media post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Media Gallery - File Details widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the widget title by clicking Change and entering a new name.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.