This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
Displays the list of files within the media gallery. Users are provided various sortable options.
This widget requires search to be installed in order to work.
Where it works
This widget works just about any page on the site. It can pull content from any gallery it has access to instead of working only contextually.
In the Enterprise theme, the number of downloads and RSS link have been removed.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Media Gallery - File List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the following options:
- Widget title - You can change the name of the widget, such as from "Media Gallery - File List" to "List of files," by clicking Change and entering the new name.
- View type - Select from the following:
- Detailed list - This view is the default.
- Simple list - This view removes type, date, number of downloads, and rating.
- Select group media gallery to pull content from-
- Pull from specific media galleries - This is the default. If you don't specify the group, it uses the current group.
- Pull from a group - Using this option, you can pull from all media galleries owned by a group.
- If you select this item, you can select whether to pull from the group's subgroups by checking the subgroups check box.
- Number of files to display per page - For detailed view, the default is 20; for simple view, the default is 5.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.