This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
Single column layout
Displays common action links related to media galleries. You can customize the widget any way you want to suit your community's needs.
The links available to users are based on the user's permissions and list configuration.
Where it works
This widget works on any media gallery page.
In the Enterprise theme, the term "bookmark" is used in place of "favorite." "Favorite" is used in the Default theme.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Media Gallery - Links widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the following options:
- Widget title - Click Change and enter a new name.
- Create new media gallery - Creates a new media gallery. You must have administrative privileges.
- Delete post link - Deletes the post. You must have the Media Gallery - Delete Posts permission.
- Download post link - Downloads the file. Note that before enabling the download, this option displays a disclaimer that is similar to the one in the Media Gallery - Download File widget.
- Edit media gallery - Provides access to the media gallery content and properties. You must have the Media Gallery - Edit Post permission.
- Edit post link - Opens the file editing form. You must have the Media Gallery - Edit Post permission.
- Favorite this file link - Adds this file to your favorite list.
- Favorite this gallery link - Adds the file gallery to your favorite list.
- Manage media gallery - Upload a file; review (edit or delete, publish, or unpublish) comments, and work with file details (moderation, ratings, notifications, comments).
- New post - Adds a new file or URL to the gallery.
- Next - Displays the next file.
- Previous - Displays the previous file.
- RSS - Adds RSS feed to the media gallery.
- Share by email link - Sends a link to the file to other users.
- Subscription Link - When subscribed, user receives notification of any comments published about the file.
- View All Files - Displays the entire list of files in the gallery.
- View Slideshow - Displays the gallery files in a slide show format.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.