This is the Enterprise view of the widget.
Displays a Page not found error message that the requested resource cannot be found, and a text box for the user to search information across the site.
Where it works
This widget is designed to work on just about any page on the site, but is typically used on error pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Message - Not Found widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
It is possible to change the title of this widget, such as from "Widget Title" to "Error 404." To do so, enter a new name in the Widget Title field and click Change.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.