This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
Note that if you have RSS enabled for the site, you will see an RSS icon to subscribe to search results.
Displays the results of a search from the Site - Search widget.
This widget requires search to be installed in order to work.
Where it works
This widget works on theme search result page.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Search Result List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the following options:
- Change the Widget Title by clicking Change and entering a new name.
- Specify the forum to target when asking for help - The forum will be added to the list of related forums, if there are any, in a search query.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.