This is the Enterprise theme view of the widget.
Displays a list of content items, of the types you specify, matching the tag you specify in the widget configuration. For example in the above screen capture, the tag was specified as "thought," and the content types to be specified included blogs, forums, files, and wikis.
- This widget requires search to be installed in order to work.
- In order for tags to be displayed on this widget, they must be separated by commas with no spaces - for example: social,community,enterprise.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Tagged Content List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can change the following parameters:
- Click Change to give this widget a different name. For example, you may want to change it from "Tagged Content List" to "Tagged Articles" by doing so.
- View type:
- Expanded (shows the entries as well as the titles); defaults to 25 items.
- Simple (shows only the titles); defaults to five items.
- Number of items to display - Defaults to five.
- Contextual tags - Any tags defined in the content.
- User-defined tags - Set tags you want the widget to filter for in the group and applications you select. As an example, if you set the tags "home, run", the widget will only report results specific to these two tags in the applications you select. If no tags match the chosen tags, the widget will display a message that "There are no posts with the requested tag."
- Match any of these tags check box (If user-defined tags is selected, this appears) - the entry appears even if only one tag in the specified list is used; if not selected, all of the tags in the list must be used in order for a post to appear in the tagged content list.
- Tags (If user-defined tags is selected) - Tags by which you want to filter tagged content.
- Select the group or application(s) to search:
- Drop-down list - You can select groups or a single application.
- Application check boxes - If you select searching from groups, you can select all or fewer applications to pull from.
- Include content in selected check box.
- Group's subgroups - Defaults to the current group if you selected groups in the drop-down; You can also select a different subgroup, if one or more exist(s).
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.